Friday, November 30, 2012

I believe!

I believe in many things, sometimes to believe in something is all you have.  We find comfort, strength and security in our beliefs.  Whether they are religious or destiny or to believe in someone or something.

As many of you know, I have been having a difficult time lately, struggling to find a way through this crisis.  Lately has been particularly tough for several reasons, leaving me feeling trapped and like having no way forward, as though we have fallen too far to come back.  Everytime it seems like we are moving forward something comes in our way, usually that we were not expecting, throwing us off track again.  But we try and try again.  I believe we will get there somehow, and I know I am trying everything I can to do that.  Im not the world best problem solver and am a terrible procrastinator at times, two things which can heavily go against me but I try and I believe there has to be a way.  Somehow I hope if I believe enough in the possibility, it will happen, because the alternative is not an alternative.

Someone said recently, 'no-one has to help you', and that is true.  No-one has an obligation to help you but sometimes, if you're lucky there are very kind and special people who will go out of their way to help.  We have been blessed enough to have been given that kind of help and are so so grateful.  It also changes the way I see things, in that I could not imagine someone giving such help, and that if I have the opportunity to repay that kindness or pass it on to someone else I will without a doubt.  Especially in these times, when many are struggling, it can cause us to become selfish and only think of ourselves and our problems.  But there are people who will help, and go out of their way to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment